Pot Belly "Hot" Picks

Sunday, February 8, 2009

To Those Who Come Here Looking For A Pot Belly Stove

I realize a lot of folks come to my blog looking to find some information about stoves...not to read about some wild tales that have been told around a Pot Belly stove.   

Well, your time is not wasted...the Good Times Stove Company has just about every stove known to man and you will meet two nice folks who will sit down and talk to ya.  Richard and his daughter Sara will throw a lump on cole in the stove and help you warm up to everything you want to know.

So, go over and say hello...they'r expecting ya!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi. My name is Dan and I have an old pot belly that I may not need a part. The stove is a Burnside #4 made by West Va. Foundry & Stove Co in Huntington W.Va. I’m not sure if there is a tray or door missing on the bottom. Can send a picture if it would help. Thank you.